Criteria Eleven: Analyse and appropriately use assessment information, which has been gathered formally and informally.
– Analyse assessment information to identify progress and ongoing learning needs of ākonga
– Use assessment information to give regular and ongoing feedback to guide and support further learning;
– Analyse assessment information to reflect on and evaluate the effectiveness of the teaching;
– Communicate assessment and achievement information to relevant members of the learning community
– Foster involvement of whānau in the collection and use of information about the learning of ākonga.